ISSUANCE DATE: 8/17/2021
PROPOSAL DEADLINE: 8/24/2021
SUBMIT BIDS TO: Support@blightauthoritymemphis.org
BAM reserves the right to disqualify any bidder that does not meet the specifications and requirements set out in this packet. This announcement includes the following instructions: Submission Guidelines & Requirements, Project Requirements, Proposal Requirements, RFQ & Project Timelines, and Evaluation Factors.
INTRODUCTION & BACKGROUND
The Blight Authority of Memphis, Inc. (BAM) is accepting proposals in response to this Request for Quote in order to find a qualified source to provide one-time landscaping service for the referenced property to immediately address specifications as outlined in the scope.
Properties must be kept in compliance with the THDA HHF BEP guidelines. The purpose of this scope is to resolve any concerns that threaten compliance of the guidelines. Please review the Quality of Standards Presentation attached with this bid to learn of landscaping expectations.
Note: It is BAM’s intent to select a contractor or contractors for the site that will, in BAM’s sole determination, provide the best landscaping proposal at the least cost.
Bidders’ intent on submitting a proposal shall save their file in a PDF format and send the RFQ Bid Response to a BAM representative by email.
The email address bidders shall submit bid responses to is SUPPORT@BLIGHTAUTHORITYMEMPHIS.COM.
The final date to submit is Tuesday, August 24, 2021.
- Proposals must be signed by a representative that is authorized to commit the bidder’s company on the company’s letterhead.
- If you have a standard set of terms and conditions, please submit them with your proposal. All terms and conditions will be subject to negotiation.
- Proposals must remain valid for 180 days.
Proposals must include how soon after the project is awarded does bidder estimate landscaping services can begin.
- BAM will notify bidders once a decision is made.
- No work is not to begin until the selected Contractor receives a Notice to Proceed Letter along with a contract from BAM.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Promptly remove fallen treen in the stairwell.
- Submit photographic evidence to BAM staff to demonstrate work completion along with a final invoice.
BAM will rate proposals based on the following factors, with the cost being the most important factor:
1. Responsiveness to the requirements outlined in the Request for Quote
2. Relevant past performance/experience
BAM reserves the right to award to the bidder that presents the best value to BAM as determined solely by BAM in its absolute discretion.